International Scholarships for Bible School Students – Pan African School of Theology (PAST)
- Founded in 2006 by PACE Ministries International and given a mandate to provide higher education for a new generation of Christian leaders. The vision called for a new school that would nurture students to be Biblical scholars, peacemakers, evangelists, leaders and spokesmen. They were to be creative thinkers and passionate men-of-action, above reproach, equipped to shepherd the Church and redeem all things to the glory of God.
- PAST is a private, inter-denominational, residential and day college located in the Aberedare highlands of central Kenya. It facilitates accredited university-level programmes in theology-related fields
- Bible School Scholarships for International Students
Emmanuel Bible College – International Student Bursary Is also available for Bible School Scholarships
The successful applicant will be from a country outside of Canada or the United States and will demonstrate aptitude for learning in English and have a record of voluntary service as justified by a signed letter of reference. Valued between $250 to $1,000. Financial need will be considered.
- CTU is committed to working with qualified graduate students to access need and merit-based financial aid in order to make theological and ministerial education accessible. CTU has a variety of resources from which it draws for financial aid–scholarship funds, matching grants, student employment, and loans. Please see the menu items to the left for more information on, and how to apply for, financial assistance at CTU.
- The ELCA Fund for Leaders (FFL) helps to raise up and financially support students studying at ELCA seminaries who have demonstrated outstanding leadership potential and exceptional gifts for ministry. Our vision is to one day support every candidate for rostered ministry with a full-tuition scholarship to an ELCA seminary, to empower and enable our leaders to serve as the church needs and the Holy Spirit leads.
- Announced a new leadership initiative to inspire ELCA leaders to seek out and encourage gifted people in their congregations, communities and networks to consider a call to the ministry of the gospel, supported by growing levels of scholarships for seminary tuition.
- We offer a variet of merit-based academic scholarships for excellent students. There is no application required, and scholarships are granted to students upon their acceptance. All academic scholarships are renewable. You may contact your admissions counselor for more information.
- With each new generation of leaders in ministry and academia, FTE strives to offer relevant resources that respond to the changing church and academy. Throughout the history of FTE, more than 7,000 fellowships have supported young adults, rising church leaders and scholars on their path to vocation. Along with leadership and vocational discernment opportunities, these fellowships have helped to generate some of the most influential religious voices within denominational bodies, congregations, theological institutions and society.
- Financial Aid Office (FAO) is a point of first contact between Uganda Christian University and donor organizations. It is responsible for coordinating and managing scholarships at UCU, and ensuring that sponsored students are registered and their assistance is accounted for. FAO works with students, their donors, sponsoring organizations and the university to make certain that the students are registered and their assistance is accounted for.
Scholarship opportunities listed at UCU include:
- Merit-based scholarships
- Need based scholarships
- University Administered Scholarships
- Externally Sponsored and Administered Awards.